Super Idle Imagination Super Idle Imagination

Not really a review but a reply to the guy (Xenomit) below me:
Yes, they are VERY easy to make. It takes almost no skills or knowledge. A for sure - no talent. You think WHY we are getting spammed with those sort of games lately?? BECAUSE THEY ARE EASY TO MAKE. You can spew them like chinese iPhones factory.
You don't see people spam-developing Mass Effects, do you? So buzz off.
As for the game - I don't play idle bullshits. They are not games at all. And anybody who claims otherwise is brainless or just gets bored at his office. They are not games, they are fucking screensavers. Watching freaking fish in a tank is more interactive. And it is killing the scene. Because look how much popularity they receive. So why should I spend countless days and weeks to develop a cooool and interesting game, when I can just spam those every 6th day and make loads of money? Soon - you will have only those to "play"... I hate 21s century...
Its not jealously, its FURY. Because you pump your heart and soul into a game and try to provide a quality experience for the players. When the other guy just takes a crap and call it a game. And his success is 100 times bigger then yours. When you are fighting to be able to pay your rent...

Kudos to the author of this one. Hi5 from a fellow developer.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

No cure for Love ( Demo ) No cure for Love ( Demo )

i keep losing... on purpose o_o

2kaze responds:

You monster :o

fnaf toy stroy fnaf toy stroy

you need to fix the embing. the game screen goes apeshit.
Kind a rip-off of Nights at Charlie.

Koridai011 responds:

FIXED

Generic Shooter Generic Shooter

the game doesn't load. at all. no iframe or anything. just black-steel NG background.

rampantinsanity responds:

after a bit of digging, I found the problem might be related to your browser blocking plugins on the page. If allowing the plugin on the page doesn't work, then I'll have to dig deeper. Either way, thanks for the feedback!

Click!: The anti-idle gam Click!: The anti-idle gam

this is not a game. windows calculator is more of a game than this.

Idle Evolution Idle Evolution

I dont even how this got so popular with such a high score. left alone featured on front page.

NewProject responds:

If you don't like it, reach level 12 from 15 is not bad ... how many hours and days playing?

Cybernetic Overload Cybernetic Overload

Solid game. Gets intense preety fast. One thing i would like to see are scores being visible when i play not just after the game when i die. Would feel more rewarding.
i banked 11003 scores. :P

Fat Warrior 2 Fat Warrior 2

blah

The game alone would grant you 4-6 out of 10. its medicore but keeps me busy for about 20 minutes.
but the ads... seriously. i understand that many flash programers are trying to make a living here but this is not a "game with adds" its the fucking opposite!
it is adds with eventual game!
how this gained over 3:43 rating? did you payed like 100 users with 40+lvl to vote-bump you?

Mutate the Labrat 2 Mutate the Labrat 2

dude

i dare you, i BEG YOU. post this on kongregate too :(

Star Appocalypse Star Appocalypse

This will be short

The game has a nice potensional but:

-bees
-no reward for replaying stages
-not being able to cancel structure building (at least i havent found a way)

fix those above and you'll get a nice, fat, jucy 10/10, 5/5

frozz responds:

- 'no reward for replying stages' -> try to beat the expert time and you will get extra points
- 'not being able to cancel structure building' -> press 'SPACE' key to cancel selecting.